Teaching the students to read, listen and view different text :
- Islamic text, forum, websites, advertising materials, announcements, labels,,
- contracts, email, timetable, manuals, charts, map play, resume and others
- Creating different text : descriptive, narrative, personal, informative, persuasive, evaluative, and imaginative
- This program will provide the students with list of relevant vocabulary for different themes, strands and topics.
- There are three prescribed themes:
- The Individual
- The Arabic-speaking Communities
- The Changing World.
Under each themes there are different topics and related subtopic Students can implant the Arabic language in the specified theme
This program will practice the student on using monolingual and/or bilingual printed dictionaries and providing the required skill for effective uses.
This program will apply practical uses of grammatical structures in context for communication